Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Adopted for a day, These Seeds May Life Grow

Something very wonderful happened yesterday on Facebook. Three ladies from the same family came together to mind me. Trust was given to me, flirts exchanged. All done in a growth-inspiring way.

I was provided some validation of my intended message - my openness tested, in a way. I am hearing that my message was being received.

So if these seed I have planted are fertile, then I have decided that perhaps for some time I should just let them grow. I have exercised enough openness to show what I mean by it - but it almost becomes wasteful to become too routine in public display of it. I want a relationship with one specific person, this "open blog to all" is only a tool to get me along that path.

So ladies, I'm here. I'm going to sit back and let you come to me. I've shown many of my feathers and warts.

Please call or contact me, make sure I get your message. Understand that I don't make all the rules, there may be more than one of you. I keep my promises that come from my heart and friendship is offered to all.

I will probably be back to post in a few weeks - for now, let's hope for germination.

Karlfried Graf Durckheim: "When you're on a journey, and the end keeps getting further and further away, then you realize that the real end is the journey."

No comments:

Post a Comment