Ladies, I have some feedback for you. This is not conformationally biased, this is the result of tons of homework on the history of human society and relationships. This Feedback does not come from a place of bitterness, pain or hate. My Feedback to USA Society comes from a place of truth, effort and experience:
1. A guy who wants to meet in person is not a serial killer, stalker, Internet Predator, over-aggressive, etc. Let's get it out of the way, please? If you are so pre-occupied with your body and meeting, probably missing out on a lot of good things in life. Nothing happens that is not mutually consented and agreed, so start agreeing! It's just dinner or a movie. If you really are that fearful, bring a friend along for the first few dates - I'm not joking! We are adults here. Stop treating me like a stranger, we aren't going to get anywhere that way.
2. Your own Ego has to be mostly left at the door. Your Ego is the picky part that says you have your mind all made up about what you want in life.. I've done a ton of work to crush and discard my Ego, so I ask that we both make serious effort to be honest, open, truthful. Working together and good communications is the name of the LifeLong Relationship game.
3. I am seeking mutual Love. I entirely enjoy and am mutual in sex. However, as I've stated, I'm after long-term mutual Unity of more than just physical. This "Cougar" thing I keep running into with middle age women just isn't my thing, sorry. I just am monogamous at heart, doesn't mean I'm not a "real man".
4. "I'm not Ready For a Relationship" is one of the worst "lines" a woman can use. If you don't like me or have a better guy lined up, just say the truth and end the relationship with honor and respect. Talk openly about your other dating activities and romances. I will. If you are 30 years or older, you are ready for Life. I am wanting to share Real Life, not some sterile fantasy you think Disney shows on movies. How is a marriage supposed to work if you have to have period of time in your life when you "are not ready" and run away? You can have your own time and space in a relationship - it's called working together and good communications with your partner.
5. We work together, so all of this is negotiable. I hope you enjoy conversations that involve back/forth sharing and holding hands.
I think for now, I've spent enough active effort on this dating game. Based on my life to date: My mind is clearly one taste that most women do not enjoy. Maybe you can help change that taste, you only know me as I am now - before your influence? I'm here and available if you are willing to work together to make us both mutually happy. Frankly, I'm rather submissive and understanding in almost all ways. If you are open minded to unique ways of thinking... I'm really a pushover. Soft cuddly women have my full consent to use their charms to get what they want out of me. I really don't want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with me.
I'm not a fool being Open and Honest, despite those who think "Fools Rush In". What am I rushing into again, Living Life? My Love is my gift to give, you stick around and you will keep finding unconditional Love, unconditional forgiveness, unconditional acceptance, unconditional interest in you, unconditional service. Let's truly Work Together, we both listen until we both understand and accept each other...
Thank you for taking the time to read this. Best to you.